By registering in My Account in DevelopmentGuruji (including extensions thereof. Including, e pot, portfolio viewer, client testimonials) you are entering into a License Agreement with DevelopmentGuruji, and you are henceforth bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
Kindly note: You must be at least 18 years old to use the services. If you are under the age of 18, use of this site and the services are strictly prohibited.
Copyright Notice. © DevelopmentGuruji. All rights reserved.
By accessing and using My Account in developmentguruji.com or from downloading materials from My Account in developmentguruji.com or using any of the related services we offer including e pot, Portfolio Viewer, clients' testimonials you here by agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use detailed below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, please refrain from using any services of DevelopmentGuruji and exit from the site immediately.
1. Use Of My Account
- References to "we", "us" or "our" throughout this Website ('the Site') pertains to developmentguruji.com which operates the Site.
- The use of the My Account is governed by these terms. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice, after which use of our Website including My Account will be governed by that revised version. You are hence, recommended to check the terms and conditions on the Website regularly.
- There is no charge imposed by us for accessing My Account & our allied services including Portfolio Viewer, e pot, clients' testimonials. However access is restricted to authorized users (that is only users who have successfully registered with developmentguruji.com) Your Access to My Account & related services may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We cannot guarantee that the Site will be error free and we are not to be held liable for unavailability of the same.
2. User specifications
The technology and the software underlying My Account and the services (including but not exclusively limited to e pot, Portfolio Viewer, clients' testimonials) are the property of DevelopmentGuruji. You here by agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying My Account or the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, you here by agree that you will not use My Account or related services to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know not be legally obtained in such a manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DevelopmentGuruji representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- Engage in any illegal activities.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny your access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
3. Links To Other Web Sites
DevelopmentGuruji make no representations about any other Websites that may be accessed through DevelopmentGuruji or which may be linked to DevelopmentGuruji. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites linked from DevelopmentGuruji Web Site. Users are required to read the privacy policies or statements of other such web sites they visit. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the concerned site's Website administrator.
4 Unauthorized Access
Unauthorized access to My Account and related services, including but not exclusively limited to portfolio viewer, e pot, clients testimonials is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You here by agree not to access My Account by any means other than through the interface that is provided by DevelopmentGuruji for use in accessing our sites. You also agree not to use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
5. Intellectual Property
All rights in the My Account including design, text, graphics and other content, the selection and arrangements are licensed to developmentguruji.com. The contents of My Account are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. All company names and logos mentioned in My Account are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from My Account including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
- We understand the importance of confidentiality to the successful planning, establishment and running of your business. Therefore we undertake, and by your use of this Website, we will not at any time hereafter use, divulge or communicate to any person, except as may be required by law or any legal or regulatory authority, any confidential information concerning the business or affairs of any customer, prospective customer, or supplier of DevelopmentGuruji, or any of our international distributors. All of us shall endeavor our best to prevent the publication or disclosure of any confidential information concerning such matters.
- You will not use any privileged information gathered about clients of DevelopmentGuruji received via this software, portfolio viewer to harm the clients of DevelopmentGuruji by sharing or publishing this information with a third party
- You are here by legally bound to utilize information gathered from Portfolio Viewer including testimonials of clients of DevelopmentGuruji, only to evaluate the competence & web development skill sets of DevelopmentGuruji. This information shall not be used/duplicated in any form, by word of mouth/ or by writing to any third party with an intention to spoil the reputation of the DevelopmentGuruji's clients or their projects.
7. Applicability Of Materials
We have done our best to comply with international laws. However, we make no representations that the materials in My Account are appropriate or available for use in all international locations. Those who visit our My Account & avail related services, from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible to comply with all applicable laws. If you use My Account and/browse it, or use of any material or content or services offered through My Account in DevelopmentGuruji, violating any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorized to view or use our Website or your account or related services and you must exit immediately.
8. Access To Password Protected Areas
Access to and use of areas in My Account requiring a password is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access will be prosecuted.
9. User Information
We encourage feedback on how to improve this Website. Feedback may be e-mailed to [email protected] Any feedback hence received shall be deemed to be non-confidential and DevelopmentGuruji hold the right to use such information in any way we deem to be fit. User therefore agree that any information provided to us shall not contain defamatory, offensive, threatening, obscene, harassing, infringing or otherwise unlawful/ material or proprietary material. We shall not be held liable for any such material and we reserve the exclusive rights to remove it from the Website without liability.
10. Disabling Devices
If the user post any content in My Account or in any related services including but not limited to Portfolio Viewer, e pot, testimonials, he/she should refrain from uploading any posting or postings which contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices. We strive to ensure that our my account & related services (e pot, portfolio viewer, testimonials etc) are free from any such viruses/ devices or features but we give no warranty to that effect and will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the user in the event that it does.
11. Governing Law
Use of this Web Site and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of State of Kerala in India. Any legal action or proceedings relating to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Ernakulam in the State of Kerala in India.